|1 Bedroom||From $4,195|
|2 Bedroom||From $5,775|
(We have numerous floor plans – designed to meet the needs of most residents. Squarefootage / amenities vary by unit)
Rates quoted do not include additional services.
(All rates are subject to change without notice)
|Long Term Care Insurance||YES|
|Low Income Housing Credit||YES|
The facility is designed as a “Home” based model. Meals will be served “restaurant”style. Residents will be free to eat most meals within a range of times, and sit in thedining room in their choice of seat. While residents will be encouraged to participate inactivities, should they choose not to participate, that too will be their choice. Residentsfurnish their own units in order to encourage a homelike environment.
Included in base price:
• Residents can be provided (at no additional charge) security devices to monitor theirwell-being.
• Emergency call devices are located in bathrooms as well as throughout the facility.Month-to-month tenancy for residents.
• One-year contract pricing.
• Resident may give 30-day notice to move out.
• We maintain a non-smoking building.
• Bus transportation will be provided 5 days / week. Regular doctor’s days / shoppingdays will be planned. Activities are planned 7 days per week, a month in advance.
• Granite counter top, sink, refrigerator-freezer and microwave in each unit. The freezeris large enough to accommodate 2 one-half gallon containers of ice cream.
• Electrical sockets are placed 12 inches higher than normal due to seniors’ common backailments.
• Some units have patios and fireplaces. Others are designed with either balconies or, insome cases, bay windows.
• All units have private bathrooms.
• Cable and computer ready. Hardwired broadband and basic cable are included in ourlow price.
• Walk-in closets in virtually all units. Some units have multiple closets. The closet lightsautomatically come on when the closet is entered and turn off when not in use.
• Time-sensitive night lights.
• Large number thermostats. Heat & Air are individually controlled within each unit.